- ASP Headers LLC ship by UPS, US Postal Service, DHL, or collect via your carrier, which may incur an additional labor and shipping material charge.
- All of our headers are insured and require a signature confirmation.
- For international shipments; request a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org for the most accurate pricing.
- Custom duty fees and taxes can not be purchased ahead of time through a shipping carrier.
- Each country has it's own laws and requirements that determine what the final duty fees will include.
- As some of our products are affected by the changing price of metals and oils, we reserve the right to change pricing at any time and without prior notice.
- We accept Visa, Master card, Discover, PayPal, Wire Transfer and Quickbooks Intuit.
- If charging to a credit card, we need to know the name on the card, account number, type of card, expiration date, CCV Code of the card and billing address.
- The address on the card must match your shipping address.
- Partial payments are accepted on all our custom products and services with no additional interest or fees.
- Item will not be released until paid in full. All custom fabricated item are non-refundable.
- Credit is subject to management's approval.
- All custom fabricated items are non-refundable.
- All other returned merchandise requires prior approval from Advanced Street Performance.
- Returned merchandise must be in perfect condition and will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Returns must be requested within 60 days of date the item was shipped.
- All returns must be freight prepaid; any freight collect shipments will be refused.
- All returned merchandise for warranty claim is at the sole discretion of Advanced Street Performance LLC. Merchandise returned for inspection or repair must be sent prepaid and insured. Returned merchandise must include a copy of the original invoice, sender's name and address, an explanation of the problem and a telephone number.
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
- If any Advanced Street Performance product is defective, buyer's exclusive remedy is reimbursement of the sale price of the good. In no event shall Advanced Street Performance be liable for incidental or consequential damages. Advanced Street Performance custom products are not legal for sale or use on emission controlled motor vehicles.
- USE OF INFORMATION:
- Advanced Street Performance is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. When you shop on our web site, we collect personal information from you such as name, address, email, phone number and/or credit card information. This information is used for billing purposes for filling customer's orders, contacting customers to inform them of order status. This also includes the buyer's personal information in any vehicle build and or set up. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others. All information given to Advanced Street Performance at any time is considered confidential and will be used strictly to provide our client with the most efficient and efficient product.
- Advanced Street Performance takes every precaution to protect our user's information and vehicles. When users submit sensitive information via the web site or phone, your information is protected both online and off-line. All of our user's information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (i.e. for billing purposes or service representatives) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Credit card information is never kept on file or on any computer and is shredded once processed. Our employees must use password-protected screen-savers when they leave their desk. When they return, they must re-enter their password to re-gain access to your information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices, as well as any time new policies are added.
- NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES: